Sunday, March 7, 2010

It Will Pass For Sure

A student went to his meditation teacher and said, "My meditation is horrible! I feel so distracted, or my legs ache, or I'm constantly falling asleep. It's just horrible!"

"It will pass," the teacher said matter-of-factly.

A week later, the student came back to his teacher. "My meditation is wonderful! I feel so aware, so peaceful, so alive! It's just wonderful!'

"It will pass," the teacher replied matter-of-factly.

If we have good times now, there would be a time when it would end. On the other side, if we have bad times now, there has to be a time when it would end too. Hence we say that Change is the most consistently-constant thing in this universe. So, let us do our best and let the universe do the rest.

1 comment:

Raj Shekhar Jeeee said...

Everytime I get charged up feeling to the office to work on the project....something deep within me says "Cool down boss...It will pass away"