Sunday, February 7, 2010

Sneezing Baby Panda Scares Her Mom

When your batteries are done and you tend to look for alternatives to rejuvenate yourself, what else could be the best option than to look after for something which would make you laugh to the core and let you fall from the bed/sofa/chair.

From hereon, I would be adding some real natural hilarios videos under the category called "Laughing Stocks".

This is a short instant video wherein a baby panda sneeze scares her mother so much that her body shakes due to the impact. She stops munching the leaves and is awe-stuck for some duration as to whether the sound was from her baby..really. Have a look at it and enjoy :


What I see from this video is that no matter how small you look yourself in the midst of a situation, you always have the ability to surprise even the biggest of the matter...so just believe in the power of sneezing out all your inherent hurdles and let others be in awe

5 comments:

Raj Shekhar Jeeee said...

I already saw this ....and you were the one who shared this awsome video ....
Now I dont expect you to expect me to congratulate you on every post of yours...rite ...hahaha...just kidding bro....
gud one ...

AzureLearning said...

hahaha...I remember that I had shared this video to my near and dear ones...but my intention is to capture all such instances in one place, be it a good story, be it a good snap, be it a good video or be it my first hand experiences.

Alka Singh said...

Hilarious! Couldn't stop laughing after seeing it :-)

SM said...

Funny indeed :-)

Neeru's Corner said...

This one is soo funny :)