Saturday, February 20, 2010

Sleep Dilemma In Our Worklife

What is the most important phase of human life ? Any guesses. Well, perceptions differing, believe it or not, in one way or the other you have to believe that it is none other than the "Sleeping Phase". Seldom, have I found someone, who if given a chance to sleep would not do so, especially after churning themselves in all the hues and cries of this world. And when you sleep, you are in eternal bliss, completely forgetting what is going around in our solar planet.

There had been instances for me and I am sure, to you too, that we have found ourselves in a tough situation as to whether to stay awake or give in to the modest sleep. Sometimes, we win but most of the times, we lose....It all depends on the environment, frankly speaking. Here's enactment of such dilemma we face in schools, in offices etc...through a video in which the baby prairie dog family member wants to stay awake and fights the dreaded sleep with all his/her(....not sure)might....and the fighting continues...watch it and feel the intensity of.....SLEEP

1 comment:

Addy said...

just got out of bed for my lecture........then i came across you post (i surf all the time) and now I am gonna go back to sleep, its really very important! thnx a ton for reminding me of my super powers!
Cheers!