Saturday, February 13, 2010

Innocence Personified By A Kid

Place : Mayuri Marg Hanuman Temple, Hyderabad

Day and Time : Saturday, 9:00 AM

Directed By : Has To Be God

Scene : I had gone to nearby temple to pay homage to all Gods and to have one-to-one conversation with them. I had completed the darshana of Hanumanjee and Shiva Bhagwaan. Then we have Navagrahangal where all nine devatas reside. And as is the custom, I had to make 9 rounds of the place. In front of me was a father-son duo. It was hard to contemplate as to who was leading whom but mostly I felt it was the son who leaded the brigade. Now this kid, let me tell you, if my calculation are right, happened to be of 2 feet height and of say, 3 years,I guess. Anywayz, my speed was naturally slowed and I had to continue my steps based on the front duo.

Now, the main climax of the whole scene is yet to come. This small kid, while doing the rounds, was talking to his father and asking some questions in Telugu and his father was promptly answering them. Just then, there was an Arti and sounds of bells from the Hanuman Temple. This kid suddenly took off his father's hands, turned around, closed his eyes and started praying in the direction of Hanumanjee. That came so instantly that even his father took a jiffy of a second to really understand this act of this supposedly-yet-to-mature kid. And I being the spectator from behind saw something which was innocence personified at its best. I had no other choice but to smile and respect this little guy's devotion.

Hence, we say that "Bachhe Bhagwaan Ke Roop Hote Hain" and another example got added to this universal theorem.

No comments: