Friday, August 5, 2011

Keep Breathing !!!!



We were screening Tom Hanks starrer, Cast Away, in our office and there was this dialogue by him in the end which made me pen down this one. Hope it helps us to stay There and breathe...

When happenings happen,
When breeze turns into storms,
When tides are higher than your depth,
Keep Breathing !!!

When we know we would be down,
As nothing could be done,
When we know we did our best,
And nothing comes off blue,
Keep breathing !!!

When lumps fills your throat,
When your heart feels to be free,
When you feel the need to connect to You,
Keep breathing !!!

No matter what the fate brings to you,
No matter how much you can sustain,
No matter how many times you kiss the dust,
No matter whether Matters matter,
Still hang on And
Keep breathing !!!

4 comments:

Sini said...

wonderful thought bhaiya...keep writing such gr8 thoughts it is very inspiring :)..

AzureLearning said...

Thanks chotee :) would try to add momentum to the thoughts

Dr A Amin Nasr said...

That is wonderful. I promise my kids, my wife and you to keep breathing forever.

AzureLearning said...

Thank you Dr. Amin..I try to write inspirational posts so that by seeing them even if one person feels good and does something positive in life, my goal is fulfilled !!! My own small way of contributing towards betterment of human lives !!! Lets keep breathing :-)