Sunday, January 31, 2021

The Reason I Write

Sometimes, thoughts flood our minds, without even giving a ring. Using words they start screening in the mind's theatre, to be caressed and strewn together, for a beautiful frame to emerge.

All my poems originate similar. 

This poem came out on a similar occasion when I was pondering on

"Why do I like Writing"

The answer came along clear, as I wrote :


I may not know the world changed but I wish moments got brighter for few.

I may not know the message was consumed but I wish it was digested proper.

I may not know who connected the dots but I wish joining them made it feel good.

I may not know who got nudged towards right but I wish the innate potentials got realized

I may not know who traversed from reaction to response, but I wish the wisdom chords were tinkered right 

It's okay to not know, but I sincerely wish

May be, 

Just May be, 

I place someone's mind and the heart in the right place at the right time for the right things to happen, around them.

For writing makes me feel the above experience to my own self.

No comments: